Corporate Travel includes coverage for Personal Accident, Baggage lost or misplaced, Liability, Emergency Medical Expenses overseas, Hire car excess, Kidnap, Ransom, Extra territorial workers compensation, 24 hour phone contact number and more.
A comparison table of the difference in benefits between a standard Corporate Travel policy and Travel Agent policy is provided below.
|BENEFIT||CORPORATE TRAVEL LIMITS||TRAVEL AGENT LIMITS||WHICH IS BETTER?|
|Personal Accident e.g. Paraplegic||Up to $500,000||Typically $50,000||Corporate Travel|
|Delay / Expenses||Covered unless excluded||Unless event named, nil cover||Corporate Travel|
|Hire Vehicle excess||Up to $10,000||Typically $2,000||Corporate Travel|
|Pre-existing condition exclusion||Covered – subject to fit to travel||Applies||Corporate Travel|
|Pure leisure travel of management and directors||Included||n/a||n/a|
Personal Accident Insurance provides coverage for accidental injury or sickness. Business Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd can provide coverage to cover individuals or groups including sporting member, volunteers, students, employees or directors of businesses, and also persons aged over 65.
Types of Personal Accident work covers include:
- Top Up insurance – in addition to Workers Compensation benefits during work hours for employees
- Outside Working hours only for employees
- Journey insurance – to and from home/work – to cover gaps in Workers Compensation in some states and territories
- Directors Personal Accident insurance – to cover gaps in Workers Compensation in some states and territories
- We also can provide Personal Accident coverage for Persons aged over 65 which can often be difficult to obtain
- Various cover options are provided by this insurance against a range of events
- Capital Benefit Payout for injury that results in Death or Permanent Total Disablement
- Weekly benefit for Injury
- Weekly benefit for Sickness
These above policies are general insurance products meaning cover is limited for weekly benefits to 104 weeks maximum (not to age 65).
Contact Business Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd today to obtain a Corporate Travel quotation.